Featuring the very latest in digital optical technologies, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm F2.0 offers outstanding imaging performance in an exceptionally compact design. With a wide angle of 12mm and a large f2.0 aperture, this highly acclaimed lens is ideal for both indoor and outdoor shooting.
A fast aperture super-wide prime lens with the world's first depth of field scale in a compact system camera lens. Designed for rapid hyperfocal shooting, its quick-clutch manual focus ring enables quick focus-free candid or reportage photography. MSC drive technology assures super-fast and quiet autofocusing. Olympus introduces its revolutionary new ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) multicoating with this new high performance lens for maximum shooting confidence in challenging contra-jour lighting conditions. An all metal barrel design provides durability and a premium build quality.
- Pro grade super high performance wide-angle prime with a no-compromise optical design
- Dual Super Aspherical (DSA), Extra-Low Dispersion (ED), and Super High Refractive index (Super HR) glass element
- Engraved depth of field scale with quick-clutch manual focus mechanism of hyperfocal photography
- All metal barrel and focusing ring
- MSC (Movie and Still Compatible) mechanism for fast and quiet autofocusing
|Lens type:||Wide Angle Prime|
|Lens mount:||Micro Four Thirds|
|35mm Equivalent Focal Length:||24mm|
|Lens Construction:||11 elements in 8 groups|
|Angle of View:||85 degrees|
|Closest Focusing Distance:||0.2m|
|Maximum Image Magnification:||0.08x|
|35mm Equivalent Max. Image Magnification:||0.16x|
|Number of Blades:||7 (Circular aperature diaphragm)|
|Dimensions:||56mm (D) x 43mm (L)|
Trade-ins are welcome!