- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two ED and Four Aspherical Elements
- ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coatings
- Multi-Focus Stepping Motor AF System
- Programmable Control Ring
- Information OLED Panel and L.Fn Button
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Bright and versatile, the NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S from Nikon is a workhorse standard zoom, covering wide-angle to portrait-length fields of view. Characterized by its bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture, this lens is suitable for working in a variety of lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus. The optical design incorporates a pair of extra-low dispersion elements along with four aspherical elements, which help to control chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and sharpness. Additionally, ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coats, as well as a Super Integrated Coating, have been applied to suppress flare, ghosting, and surface reflections for improved contrast and color fidelity.
Lens Mount: Nikon Z
Angle of View: 84° to 34° 20'
Minimum Focus Distance: 1.25' / 38 cm
Maximum Magnification: 0.22x
Optical Design: 17 Elements in 15 Groups
Diaphragm Blades: 9
Dimensions (DxL): 3.50 x 4.96" / 89 x 126 mm
Trade-ins are welcome!