The AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR is a 5x standard zoom lens with a fixed maximum aperture of f/4 throughout its entire zoom range.
- A 5x standard zoom lens with a fixed maximum aperture of f/4 through the full 24 mm to 120 mm range of focal lengths
- A 5x standard zoom lens that offers superior function and performance. This zoom lens has a high reproduction ratio that is both practical and functional for professional and advanced amateur photographers. It consistently demonstrates excellent rendering performance.
- Built-in vibration reduction (VR II) offering camera shake compensation equivalent to a shutter speed increase of approximately four steps
- Equipped with two VR modes, Normal and Active, the vibration reduction function responds to a variety of shooting scenes.
- Nano Crystal Coat adopted to significantly reduce ghost and flare
- Nikon’s internal focusing (IF) system has been adopted with no increase in the length of the lens
- Equipped with two ED and three aspherical lens elements for superior optical performance
- Equipped with two focus modes, M/A (autofocus with manual override) and M (manual)
- Equipped with a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for extremely quiet auto focusing
|Lens Construction (Elements/Groups)||17 elements / 13 groups (2 ED and 3 aspherical lens elements, including elements with Nano Crystal Coat)|
|Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format||84°-20° 20'|
|Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format||61°-13° 20'|
|Closest focusing distance||0.45m|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.24x (at maximum telephoto position)|
|Filter Attachment Size||77mm|
|Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera's lens mounting flange)||Approx. 84 x 103.5mm|
|Weight (approx.)||Approx. 710g|
|Supplied Accessories (may differ by country or area)||Front Lens Cap LC-77, Rear Lens Cap LF-1, Bayonet Hood HB-53, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1218|
In very good condition, complete in box.
Trade-ins are welcome!