|This product is available for pre-order only|
Tamron's A025 was designed by overhauling and enhancing the features of it's predecessor, resulting in an accomplished, top-grade high-speed telephoto zoom lens.
It features an all-new optical design, improvements to individual functions and an external redesign.
- Nikon F-Mount/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One XLD Element, Five LD Elements
- eBAND, BBAR, and Fluorine Coatings
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive Autofocus Motor
- VC Image Stabilization
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Removable Arca-Compatible Tripod Mount
- Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
Focal Length: 70 - 200mm
Aperture Range: f/2.8 - f/22
Camera Mount Type: Nikon F
Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
Angle of View: 34° 21' - 12° 21'
Minimum Focus Distance: 3.12' (95 cm)
Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:6.1
Diaphragm Blades: 9, Rounded
Image Stabilization: Yes
Tripod Collar: Yes Removable - rotating
Filter Thread: Front: 77 mm
Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.46 x 7.6" (87.88 x 193.04 mm)
Weight: 3.31 lb (1.50 kg)
Trade-ins are welcome!