|This product is available for pre-order only|
- Load Capacity: 15kg
- Max Height: 64.17"
- Min Height: 5.3"
- Folded Length: 15.5"
- Leg Sections: 4
- Weight: 2.86 lb
- Reverse-Folding Legs
- Reversible Center Column
- Short Center Column Included
- Arca-Type Compatible Ball Head
- 6-year Warranty against manufacturing defects
The Sirui R-2204 Carbon Fibre Tripod tripod combines low weight with a compact design. It is easy to handle in any situation and provides your camera with a secure support. The tripod has 2 leg ratchet positions, making it particularly secure. It is designed especially for studio use and for working with large cameras. A spirit level located on the shoulder allows the tripod to be precisely aligned. Each leg is made of 4 sections with 3 sealed twist locks. The rubber feet and the twist-out metal spikes ensure that the tripod is stable on any surface. A stabilising hook on the centre column is a SIRUI standard as are the two cold weather grips and the transport bag. The bag strap can also be used as a tripod strap.
– 8-layer carbon fibre in 4 sections
– Reversible centre column with locking wing nut
– Reversible 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch screw for tripod heads or camera
– Locking screw for head
– Spirit level
– Sealed twist locks for secure support
– Stabilising hook and cold weather grips
– 2 leg ratchet positions
– Weight: 1.3kg
– Max. load: 15kg
– Height: 38.5 – 163cm
– Closed size: 53cm
– Tube diameter: 19 – 28mm
Trade-ins are welcome!