- 60.6" Maximum Height
- Twist-Lock Leg Sections
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Screw
- Supports Loads Up to 22 lb
- Folds Down to 15"
- Retractable Spiked Foot
- Weighs Just 0.9 lb
The Sirui P-326 6-Section Carbon Fiber Monopod is an extremely lightweight camera support that's ideal for mobile operation with a DSLR, point & shoot camera, or a compact camcorder. For some situations, such as tourist locations where tripod use is prohibited, a monopod is the perfect way to fly under the radar but still ensure steady shots.
Composed of 8x carbon fiber, the six-section P-326 weighs just 0.9 lb and folds down to 15", so the monopod is an ideal travel companion – compact, very lightweight, and ready to be set up quickly & easily. Extremely sturdy, the monopod supports loads up to 22 lb. Via twist locks, its five leg stages extend to a generous working height of 60.6", for comfortable eye-level operation for most users.
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw on mounting plate enables the attachment of virtually any camera, camcorder, or head
- Durable silicone twist locks enable fast leg-stage extension and prevent inadvertent collapse
- Foam grip for comfortable, secure operation and mitigation of extremely cold temperatures
- Wrist strap for security in case the operator's grip slips
Maximum Height: 60.6” (154.0 cm)
Folded Length: 15.0” (38.0 cm)
Load Capacity: 22.05 lb (10 kg)
Leg Sections: 6
Diameter (Top Leg Section): 1.26” (32 mm)
Leg Lock Type: Twist lock
Spike Feet: Retractable single spiked foot
Male Thread Size: Reversible 1/4” – 20 & 3/8” – 16 screw
Weight: 0.88 lb (0.4 kg)
Packaging Weight: 1.23 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.8 x 3.1 x 3.0”