|This product is available for pre-order only|
The award winning smc PENTAX DA 14mm F2.8 ED (IF) is the working man’s wide-angle lens. It is elegant yet simple, durable yet capable of high-contrast imagery, fast yet lightweight, and always provides authentic color rendition and sharp edge-to-edge focus.
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass offers superior sharpness with minimal chromatic aberration.
- The focal length is equivalent to 21mm in the 35mm format.
- Winner of the American Photo Editor’s Choice award (2005).
- The lens is treated with the acclaimed smc coating for maximum light transmission, sharp definition and high-contrast images.
- The PENTAX-original Quick-Shift Focus System allows instant switching from autofocus to manual focus operation.
- Developed specifically for PENTAX digital SLR cameras
- Internal focus system to makes focusing smoother and faster.
Lens Mount: PENTAX KAF mount
Metering System: TTL open-aperture metering
Lens Construction: 12 elements in 11 groups
Angle of View: 90°
Number of Aperture Blades: 6
Minimum Aperture: F22
Minimum Focusing Distance: 0.17m
Filter Size: 77mm
Maximum Magnification: 0.19X
Diaphragm control: Automatic
Lens Dimension: 83.5 x 69mm
Lens Weight: 420g