- Micro Four Thirds System Lens
- 60mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements, One EDA Element
- Maximum Magnification: 1.25x
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 3.7"
- Minimum Working Distance: 0.6"
- MSC High-Speed Imager AF System
- Rounded Seven-Blade Diaphragm
This lens boasts a maximum 2.5x[*] image magnification, the highest level for a macro lens with a standard focusing range. With performance like this, you can photograph a world invisible to the unaided eye.
Focal length: 30mm (35mm equivalent focal length: 60mm)
Lens construction: 9 elements in 7 groups (2 aspherical lenses)
Angle of view: 40°
Closest focusing distance: 0.095m
Maximum image magnification: 1.25x (35mm equivalent maximum image magnification: 2.5x)
Minimum field size: 13.9 x 10.4mm
Number of diaphragm blades: 7 (Circular Aperture Diaphragm)
Maximum aperture: F3.5
Minimum aperture: F22
Filter size: Ø46mm
Size: maximum diameter x length: Ø57mm x 60mm
Box Contents: LC-46 Lens Cap, LR-2 Lens Rear Cap, Instruction Manual and Warranty Card0.