- 40-150mm Equivalent to 80-300mm in 35mm
- Near Silent Focusing Ideal for Video
- Light, Compact, Extremely Fast-to-Focus
- For Olympus Micro Four Thirds System
- High Grade Series
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 R Lens (Black) is a high-performance digital-specific 3.75x telephoto zoom lens with a 35 mm equivalent focal length of 80-300 mm. A light, compact, and fast focusing lens that's ideal for portraits and other subjects in the middle and far distance, the 40-150 mm has nearly silent focusing technology that makes it a perfect choice for recording HD movies with excellent sound. The Micro Four Thirds format brings portability and great optical performance that can capture spontaneous, high-quality photos and movies.
Special optical glass elements are used to correct various types of aberrations, while the 100% digital design ensures high-definition performance with clear, crisp images from edge to edge. This lens also boasts impressive close-up shooting capability, allowing users to shoot from as close as 2.9' (0.9 m) throughout the entire zoom range. The focusing ring has an improved texture for a sure grip.
- 3.75x zoom 40-150mm lens (35mm equivalent focal length 80-300mm)
- Features 13 elements in 10 groups and one ED lens
- Olympus' near-silent focusing technology ensures the new lens can record HD movies with excellent sound, eliminating the whir that can otherwise ruin movie playback.
- A light, compact and extremely fast-to-focus lens--perfect for shooting portraits or other subjects in the middle distance.
Focal Length: 40 - 150mm (Comparable Four Thirds and Micro 4/3 Focal Length: 80 - 300 mm)
Aperture Maximum: f/4 - 5.6
Camera Mount Type: Micro Four Thirds
Format Compatibility: Micro Four Thirds
Angle of View: 30° - 8.2°
Minimum Focus Distance: 2.95' (90 cm)
Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:6
Diaphragm Blades: 7
Filter Thread: 58 mm
Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 2.5 x 3.27" (6.35 x 8.31 cm)
Weight: 6.70 oz (190 g)