Get $50 Cashback from Nikon Australia Pty Ltd for any purchases between 22nd March 2018 to 30th April 2018 (Redeemable via www.promotions.mynikonlife.com.au/cashback).
- Radio Control Advanced Wireless Lighting
- Cooling System for 100 Consecutive Shots
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 113' at ISO 100 and 35mm
- Zoom Range: 24-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7° to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Info Button for Quick Access to Settings
- Recycle Time: 1.8-2.6 Seconds
- Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
Nikon Australia is pleased to announce the launch of the new Speedlight SB-5000, the first radio-controlled Speedlight from Nikon, engineered to expand the potential of every photographer’s artistic ability. Designed with radio-controlled Advanced Wireless Lighting functionality and a cooling system that enables more than 100 continuous full-powered flashes, this Speedlight is a compelling addition to the Nikon ecosystem.
The Speedlight SB-5000’s radio-controlled Advanced Wireless Lighting (AWL)1 function eliminates hassles to give photographers their choice of lighting positions and exposures2 . A high output flash with guide numbers of 34.5 in FX-format and 41 in DX-format further provides a wider flexibility in preferred coverage3 .
1 Possible in Continuous high speed (CH) release mode with shutter speeds of 1/250 s or faster.
2 When Lexar Professional 2933× XQD 2.0 memory cards are used.
3 The center focus point has a detection range beginning at −4 EV, and detection with other focus points begins at −3 EV (at ISO 100, 20°C).
For more information, please visit: