Get $150 Cash Back from Nikon Australia Pty Ltd for any purchases between 1st November 2017 to 31st January 2018 (Redeemable via www.promotions.mynikonlife.com.au/cashback).
The first ultra wide-angle 16-35mm FX-format compatible zoom lens with built-in vibration reduction (VR II). The effective vibration reduction is perfect for sports, press and landscape photography.
- An ultra wide-angle zoom lens with maximum aperture of f/4 through the full 16mm to 35mm range of focal lengths
- Built-in vibration reduction (VR II) offering camera shake compensation equivalent to a shutter speed increase of approximately four stops
- Nano Crystal Coat significantly reduces ghost and flare
- An ultra wide-angle zoom lens with an angle of view beginning at 107° and a filter attachment size of 77mm
- Equipped with a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for extremely quiet autofocusing
- Constructed with two ED and three aspherical lens elements for superior aberration compensation
- Offers two focus modes, M/A (autofocus with manual override) and M (manual)
|Lens Construction (Elements/Groups)||17 elements/12 groups (2 ED glass elements,3 aspherical lenses and Nano Crystal Coat)|
|Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format||107° - 63°|
|Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format||83° - 44°|
|Closest focusing distance||0.28 m (through the entire focal range)|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.25x|
|Filter Attachment Size||77mm|
|Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera's lens mounting flange)||82.5 x 125 mm|
|Supplied Accessories (may differ by country or area)||Front Lens Cap LC-77, Rear Lens Cap LF-1, Bayonet Hood HB-23, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1120|
Trade-ins are welcome!