The world's first macro lens equipped with SWM and VR systems.
- The VRII function minimizes camera shake by offering the equivalent of a shutter speed of 4 stops faster at near infinity to 3m (1/30x reproduction ratio) shooting
- The SWM enables fast and quiet autofocusing, and quick switching between autofocus and manual operation
- ED glass element
- Nano Crystal Coat ensures superior optical performance by virtually eliminating internal lens element reflections
- The IF design provides a constant lens length and eliminates rotation of the front elements, facilitating the use of circular polarizing filters and the Nikon Close-up Speedlight Commander Kit R1C1 and Nikon Close-up Speedlight Remote Kit R1
- 1:1 of maximum reproductin ratio and up to 31cm closest focusing distance
- Up to 154mm working distance (at near 1:1)
- Two focus modes are available - M/A and M
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm opening
|Maximum Range:||F/2.8 - F/32|
|Lens Construction:||14 elements in 12 groups (1 ED glass and Nano Crystal Coat-deposited lens element)|
|Angle of View:||
23°20’ [15°20’ with Nikon digital cameras (Nikon DX format)]
|Closest Focusing Distance:||
0.314m (1.0 ft.)
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio:||
|No. of Diaphragm Blades:||
|Filter Size Attachment:||
|Diameter x Length (extension from lens mount):||Approx. 83 x 116mm / 3.3 x 4.6 in.|
Approx. 750g / 26.5 oz.
Supplied with LC-62 snap-on front cap, LF-1 rear lens cap, HB-38 bayonet lens hood, and CL-1020 flexible lens pouch.
Trade-ins are also welcome!
For more information, please call us at (03) 9670-0560.