Result of VR (Vibration Reduction) is equivalent to using a shutter speed three f/stops faster.Result of VR (Vibration Reduction) is equivalent to using a shutter speed three f/stops faster.
- VR operation offers the equivalent of using a shutter speed 3 stops (eight times) faster*
- Vibration Reduction for the viewfinder is cancelable to conserve battery power
- Panning is automatically detected
- Three ED glass elements ensure superior optical performance
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm achieves a natural blur for out-of-focus elements
*As determined by Nikon performance tests.
|Lens Construction (Elements/Groups)||17/11 (3 ED glass elements)|
|Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format||30(deg)10'-6(deg)10'|
|Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format||20(deg)-4(deg)|
|Closest focusing distance||2.3m/7.5 ft.|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||1/4.8|
|Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera's lens mounting flange)||91 x 171mm|
Trade-ins are welcome!