- F Mount Lens/ FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- Close Range Correction System
- Super Integrated Coating
- Aperture Control Ring
- 180° Viewing Angle Fills Image Frame
- Internal Focusing
- Four Rear Filters Included
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8"
- Built-in Lens Hood
The Nikon AF 16mm f/2.8D Fisheye Lens is an extreme wide-angle lens that is compatible with full-frame (FX) format cameras. It provides a 180º angle of view that fills the image frame, making it ideal for use with interior subjects as well as broad outdoor subjects and even portraiture with intentionally distorted features. The fast f/2.8 maximum aperture makes it suitable for low-light photography as well as control over your focal plane for use with shallow depth of field and selective focus applications.
The Close Range Correction (CRC) system enables sharper, more detailed image quality when focusing on subjects as close as 9.8" / 25cm. The Super Integrated Coating (SIC) is a multi-layer coating on the lens elements that helps to provide a reduction in lens flare and ghosting while improving overall contrast and image quality. The lens is compact and particularly lightweight, providing a built-in lens hood to deflect unwanted light and protect the lens' front element. It also includes 4 bayonet-type filters that attach to the rear of the lens.
This lens' autofocus function is compatible with Nikon DSLRs featuring a built-in autofocus motor. It will not support auto focusing when used with certain DSLRs that do not have an integrated focus motor, such as the D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300.
- Full-frame fisheye images with a picture angle of 180 degrees (diagonal)
- Close-Range Correction (CRC) system provides high performance at both near and far focusing distances
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating for minimized flare and ghost, providing good color balance
- Features a built-in lens hood and includes four rear attachment bayonet type filters
Trade-ins are welcome!