- For Leica M-Mount Lenses
- Enables Max. Reproduction Ratio of 1:2
- Shortens Minimum Focusing Distance
- Increases Lens-to-Sensor Distance
- Variable Extension Between 0.7-1.2"
- Integrated Helical Screw System
- For 28mm and Longer Focal Lengths
- Designed for Cameras with Live View
- Ideal for Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4 Lens
The Leica Macro-Adapter-M is placed between the camera and M-mount lens to increase the lens-to-sensor distance and achieve maximum reproduction ratios up to 1:2 for close-up shooting. Its design incorporates a helical screw system, which can be used to vary the adapter's extension length between 0.7-1.2" for greater flexibility in setting a closer focusing distance than the lens natively allows as well as increasing the reproduction ratio. The adapter is designed for use on Leica cameras featuring a live view function (such as the M Typ 240) and lenses with focal lengths greater than 28mm.
- Increases lens-to-sensor distance, shortens minimum focusing distance, and helps to achieve greater reproduction ratios for close-up shooting.
- Helical system permits a variable extension length between 0.7-1.2".
- Specifically designed for the Leica Macro-Elmar-M 90mm f/4 lens, this adapter provides a 1:2 reproduction ratio, with a minimum focusing distance of 16.1", and infinity focusing can be maintained with the lens in its collapsed position.
- When used on lenses with focal lengths of at least 50mm, reproduction ratios of 1:2 can be achieved. With wider lenses, larger ratios are possible. It is not recommended for use on lenses with focal lengths wider than 28mm.
- Compatible with Leica M cameras featuring a live view function, such as the M Typ 240.