Advanced, compact and affordable: your first steps into the world of DSLR photography, made simple with Canon EOS 1100D.
- Superior 12-megapixel image quality
- On-screen Feature Guide
- Creative Auto and Basic+
- HD video capture
- ISO 100-6400 sensitivity
- Wide-area 9-point AF system
- 63-zone iFCL exposure metering
- 6.8cm (2.7”), 230,000-dot screen
- Use with all EF and EF-S lenses
A 12.1 megapixel Canon developed CMOS sensor and DiG!C 4 Image Processor combine to deliver high image quality for first time DSLR users. LIVE VIEW enables the photographer to preview images in real time and enhances High Definition recording. The EOS 1100D will take the first time DSLR users to the next level of photography.
- 2.7" Liquid Crystal LCD Monitor for clear previews
- Record incredible movies in HD (1280 x 720p) utilising full manual controls for extra creativity
- 3fps continuous smooth and fast shooting speed
- Standard ISO (100-6400), perfect for low light situations
- 9-point AF for ultra sharp images
- DiG!C 4 superior processing
Trade-ins are welcome!