- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2-32
- Fluorite and UD Lens Elements
- Two Mode Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Focus Motor
- Manual Focus Override
- AF Stop Button and Focus Preset
- Dustproof and Moisture Proof
- Removable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- 52mm Drop-in Gelatin Filter Holder
The EF 200mm f/2L IS USM Lens from Canon sets new standards in performance and versatility with its wide maximum aperture, lighter weight, dust and moisture protection, better balance, ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) and two-mode Optical Image Stabilization technology.
This lens uses fluorite and UD lens elements for excellent chromatic aberration correction and overall sharpness from corner to corner within the frame. Manual focus override allows for precise manual focus, even in autofocus mode and an AF stop button pauses the AF function when pushed. Focus preset enables you to focus instantly at a preset distance and the focus distance limiter minimizes autofocus speeds based on the distance of your subject. A dedicated lens hood, a detachable tripod collar and a hard case are supplied with the lens.
- Image Stabilizer gives the equivalent effect of a shutter speed approximately four stops faster during hand-held shooting for reduced blur in low light situations.
- Two-stage image stabilization provides stabilization for specific shooting situations. Mode 1 corrects vibration is all directions and is effective for shooting still subjects. Mode 2 (vertical axis only) stabilization compensates for shake when following a moving subject.
- Fluorite and UD elements eliminate secondary spectrum chromatic aberration and increase overall lens sharpness.
- Full-time manual focus override enables precise manual focus even in autofocus mode and an AF Stop Button will immediately pause autofocus action when pushed.
- Focus preset function allows for returning to a specifically set focus point by turning a ring in front of the focus ring.
- Focusing Range Limiter allows you to set the focus distance range to minimize autofocus time based on the distance of your subject. The two ranges are 6.2' to infinity and 11.5' to infinity.
- Circular aperture produces attractive background defocus.
- Dust & moisture resistance made exceptional by improved rear gasket at lens mount and tight seal structure. Magnesium alloy construction of major parts for lighter weight.
- The lens includes a 52mm drop-in gelatin Filter holder with glass filter
- Distance in feet and meters and a depth-of-field scale are clearly visible on lens barrel.
- The rotatable tripod collar with 90º detents can be removed for even more weight reduction and hand-holding comfort. A dedicated lens hood is supplied as is a hard case.
- The lens is compatible with Canon Extender EF1.4x II and EF2x II.
Focal Length: 200mm
Aperture: Maximum: f/2
Camera Mount Type: Canon EF
Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor / Canon (APS-C)
Angle of View: 12°
Minimum Focus Distance: 6.23' (1.9 m)
Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:8
Diaphragm Blades: 8
Image Stabilization: Yes
Tripod Collar: Yes Removable - rotating
Filter Thread Rear:52 mm
Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 5.0 x 8.2" (12.70 x 20.83 cm)
Weight: 5.6 lb (2.54 kg)
In very good condition, with original lens hood, filters and carry case.
Trade-ins are welcome!