- Built-In 2.4 GHz Radio Transceiver
- Guide Number: 183' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (18mm with Panel)
- Wireless Functionality with 328' Range
- Settings Can Be Adjusted Remotely
- Tilts up 90° & Rotates 270°
- Manual Power: 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 Steps
- Recycle Time: 0.1-1.9 Seconds
- Strobe & High Speed Sync Sympathy Modes
- Cooling Mode & AF Assist Light
Improving upon its predecessor, the RF60x Wireless Flash from Cactus implements a new cooling mode, the ability to quick recharge at full power in just 1.9 seconds, an AF assist light in sync with other Cactus devices, and automatic wireless high-speed sync support in slave mode. The RF60x main selling point is still a built-in radio transceiver with a 328' range that is fully compatible with the Cactus V6 system and high-powered with a guide number of 183' at ISO 100 and 105mm. The flash is fully manual and has a zoom range of 24-105mm that can be expanded to 18mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser panel. The unit also has the ability to act as either a wireless slave or master and can have its setting changed remotely via another unit or a V6 radio trigger.
Trade-ins are welcome!